How I can help you
Held manufacturing, retail, wholesale and distribution management positions of Vice President, CFO, and Controller in large to small companies of Bridgestone, CVS, CORT (Berkshire Hathaway), Target Tire, and Chesapeake Custom Chemical Holdings for over 40 years. Major responsibilities and experience included turn-around situations with restructuring of operations producing a strong balance sheet, all financial reporting functions including A/P, A/R, Cost Accounting, Sales Accounting, Bank Accounting, and Fixed Asset Accounting. Additional functions and heavy experience included internal and external financial planning and forecasting, bank loan structuring, cash flow reporting, project construction and operational management, business systems design including POS development and implementing cost efficient procedures through the total organization for major cost savings.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Technology & IT Services
- Construction, Industrials and Utilities
- Manufacturing & Mining
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
Certified Public Accountant, MBA specializing in financial and operational management, BS emphasizing finance and accounting.